Cycling Holiday Dolomites, Point-to-Point, Italy – July 2019
The Velusso Dolomites Point-to-Point is a fully supported road cycling expedition through one of the sport’s most iconic locations. A ride for the adventurous, for experiences that will live long in the memory.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Advanced
Group Size Medium Group
There’s only one thing better than riding in the Dolomites, and that’s riding across them. The Dolomites Point-to-Point harnesses everything we love about road cycling, and matches it with the sense of adventure that comes with riding point-to-point. The result is a truly epic week on the bike, from Venice to Lake Como, over high mountain passes immortalised by the Giro d’Italia. A journey through culture, climate, language, and geography, the Dolomites Point-to-Point is a road cycling adventure to remember.
- Average of 125km / 3,350m ascent per day over six stages.
- Ride leader, mechanic and support car in attendance for duration.
- Recovery massage and hand-picked hotels at the end of each day.
- Trip suitable for groups of friends, couples, or solo travellers.
- Bike rental
- Ride leader
- Support car in attendance for duration
- Full board
- Sports massage
- Return flights
- Travel insurance
- Arrive in Venice airport where a team member welcomes you.
- Transfer to Cison di Valmarino.
- Bike set-up and an afternoon spin.
- Accommodation: Hotel Castel Brando ****.
- Cison Di Valmarino – Belluno. 110 km / 3000 m.
- Accommodation: Park Hotel Villa Carpenada ****.
- Belluno – Corvara. 130 km / 4600 m.
- Accommodation: Hotel Col Alto ****.
- Corvara – Merano. 110 km / 1500 m.
- Accommodation: City Hotel Merano ****.
- Merano – Bormio. 100 km / 2500 m.
- Accommodation: Hotel Tre Signori ****.
- Bormio – Castione Della Presolana. 125 km / 3300 m.
- Accommodation: Milano Alpen ****.
- Castione Della Presolana – Lake Como. 140 km / 3500 m.
- Accommodation: Hotel Silvio Bellagio ***.
- Transfer from the hotel to Bergamo airport.
Each night is spent in a different hotel. We have selected the most suitable ones for this trip, and they vary between ** to ****.
On arrival to each hotel, a staff member has already booked you in and taken your luggage to your room.
The accommodation is single rooms as a standard, but if you’re travelling with a mate and you would prefer to share a room, please get in touch.
We cater for all dietary requirements and ask guests to let us know their preferences before arrival.
The Velusso cycling holiday experience is for enthusiastic cyclists who enjoy having fun both on and off the bike. Riding with experienced Ride Leaders is the ideal way to explore new destinations.
There will always be a range of fitness levels and riding abilities within a group. Our Ride Leader will ensure that we accommodate these differences in our route planning, as best as possible. Nobody will be left behind, and groups will always reform at the top of climbs, as well as riding together at a steady pace on the flats.
Certain trips are more suitable for experience riders, whereas others are perfect for beginners. This is indicated by the difficulty rating in the Overview tab on each trip page. Ask our team for more details of which trip may be best for your riding level.