Tour of Flanders Fan Ride – April 2020
On Sunday April 5th 2020, 100 cycling enthusiasts will live an ultimate cycling dream: riding the last 100km of the Ronde van Vlaanderen on the same time as the professional men’s and women’s races.
Experience infamous cobbled sections and climbs including the Kwaremont and Paterberg climbs, with moto support and on closed roads, while spectators cheer you along some of Flanders’ most famous terrain, before sprinting to the finish line in Oudernaarde just hours before the professional race winners.
Once off the bike, you’ll be watching them cross the line from the comfort of the VIP Flanders Classic Bar just metres away.
Staying in 4* hotel accommodation in central Bruges, you’ll be in at heart of the excitement during a fully immersive weekend dedicated to this spectacular race.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeHotel-Based
Activity Level Advanced
Group Size Medium Group
Join us for a very special Tour of Flanders experience, riding the final 100km of the race on the same day as the pros before sitting back with VIP access to the Flanders Classics Club Finish Bar to watch race finale.
- Ride last 100km of the Tour of Flanders, on closed roads in front of thousands of spectators
- VIP Entry to Flanders Fan Ride on Sunday 5th April 2020
- Morning rider breakfast before the event
- Unique event jersey
- Presentation on the official start podium, just hours before the pros
- VIP ticket to Flanders Classics Club Finish Bar to watch the pro races.
- Airport / train transfers
- Transfers to and from the Flanders Fan Ride
- Travel insurance
- Arrival at the hotel at lunch
- Bike preparation and short ride if possible
- Evening meal at the local restaurant
- Early breakfast in VIP hospitality
- Presentation on the start podium
- 100 km Tour of Flanders lap
- VIP Ticket to Flanders Classics Club Finish
- Continental breakfast at hotel
- Transfer to Bruges station for train departure or transfer to UK via Folkestone
The only truely ’boutique’ hotel in the historic centre of Bruges, located near to the Velusso Store, Martin’s Relais is both ideally placed to allow you to explore the city while also acting as our base for the weekend’s event.
We cater for all dietary requirements and ask guests to let us know their preferences before arrival.
The Velusso experience is for enthusiastic cyclists who enjoy having fun both on and off the bike. Riding with others sharing a passion for cycling, good coffee, good food and relaxing.